10.04.2008

Dear Nana

Dear Nana,

This is Reese. I wanted to write and thank you for my new coat. It is sooooooo pretty, and sooooo fuzzy and warm. I got to wear it for the first time tonight when Daddy and Mama took me to the corn maze with all the 5th and 6th graders. Mama is still looking for a hat, but not all the stores are carrying them yet. Mama thinks that just because it's October it's time for fall clothes, coats, and hats... even after 5 years she doesn't realize that just because it's time for those in Ohio doesn't mean it's time for them here. :)

Here are some pictures of me in my new coat... though I wasn't in a very smiley mood tonight. Mama said it looks like it was made for me- and she loves it too! Thank you again for it. I love you and can't wait to see you again!

Love, Reese Cup



1 comment:

O Fam said...

It is a cute coat! Way to go!