12.12.2008

SNOW DAY!

Playing in the background of my mind, I hear Bing Crosby, Vera Ellen, Rosemary Clooney, and that other guy singing on the train to Vermont... "snoW, snOW, sNOW, SNOW SNOW! It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow..." :)

Ooh I'm definitely gonna watch that movie tonight.

Anyway... here are some pictures of our fun in the snowy morning. Reese was not altogether interested... kinda more of the same "what are you idiots doing with me out here? and NO I don't want to touch that stuff... can't you feel it's cold?" :) So it lasted all of about 5-10 minutes...

And if you're really interested, you can see pictures of our snowy night here.


2 comments:

Shawn said...

It's Danny Kaye and that's my favorite Christmas movie of all time!!!

"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters..."

~H

Shawn said...

We are sooo kindred spirits. I am the oldest of four and three of us our sisters too. We can break out in the sisters song at any given moment. My dad even requests it at times.
~H