3.20.2009

Dear Aunt Weesha...

...and Uncle Wob, Hannah, and Hudson too.

Thought you might like to see this. I came up with it all by myself- totally surprised my Mama one day a couple months ago!


Here's something else that I've been meaning to send a BIG THANK YOU for! A little belated Christmas gift... thanks to Nana I still got to celebrate in February! :)



I am saying such new and funny things everyday. While Daddy was gone visiting you, Mama told me everyday where he was, and who he was with. Now that he's home, when it's time for him to leave for work, I always ask her if he's in * and tell her that he's w/ Weesha. :) (Though I bet he's glad he doesn't have to make that trip everyday!)

This morning, while Mama was getting me ready for her Bible Study, I was singing sweetly like I do quite often. I guess Mama wasn't paying good attention, but as I bust into the chorus of "How Gaaaaate" she realized what I'd been singing... Of course she ran to grab the video camera, so I sang parts of it for her again. See if you can figure it out! :)

Did you hear it? "Age to age... stands. Time... hands. Beginning... end. Godhead... three... one... Son... lion-lamb." :) Mama and Daddy are very proud of what I'm learning... but I think they're being extra careful with what goes into these ears of mine these days. :)

Hannah and Hudson- I love you both lots, and will be so excited when we can play together sometime. Let's skype soon! And I promise to try not to turn off the Mario Kart again next time...

Love, Reese

2 comments:

Big Nanny said...

I'm quite sure that there is an auntie in a far, far away land crying right now! Too cute!

O Fam said...

After I recovered from watching this video...I had to run an errand, so I am just now commenting! I can barely watch it. This is so precious to me. Thanks for putting this up here.

We all 4 loved it!! Someday...we won't be the people in the computer anymore, or the mysterious people daddy goes to see. :)