9.28.2011

The Morning After

Yes, this post is a little late. Or alot late, seeing as how this occurred about a month ago. Our little European excursion will have to take the blame, but I figure it's better late than never...

Big Girl Baby as she calls herself (because a baby is obviously the thing to be at our house) had her fourth birthday party, completely with cookout, cake, ice cream, and a whole slew of presents. (This whole foods market birthday cake is absolutely delish might I add...)


When it was all said and done I was just too pooped to clean up, and when I woke up the next morning to assess the damage, I thought... what a fun house we had last night. :)

Here's what I saw...

Judging from that last shot, I'd say the day was a success. :) Now someone please get that girl a cup of coffee...

No comments: