11.03.2008

Dear Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Hi, my name is Reese. I know you're usually pretty busy forking over dimes and quarters when big kids lose their teeth, but I was wondering if you had anything to do with those teeth before they actually fall out.... like as they are cutting through my gums?!?

At this point I'm thinking of re-writing a very popular Christmas song, and calling it

"All I Want for Thanksgiving (is My Two Front Teeth)"
It would save me buckets of drool.
It would save my runny nose from getting anymore raw from Mama wiping it all day.
It would probaby take away my cough.
but more importantly
It would save my Mama's sanity... because I must admit I have been the crankiest, whiniest child on the face of the planet today.
Lucky for me, I somehow found some patience during dinner tonight and made my Mama feel really sorry for me... to the point that I got to eat an entire chocolate chip cookie all by myself after dinner tonight.
And boy did I enjoy it. :)


So tooth fairy, since I'm sure you'll be in the area tonight('cause a big majority of the kids in the world live within a 10 mile radius of me...) feel free to stop by and help these things on through.

My Mama will thank you, and probably leave a quarter or two under my pillow for you to pick up.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Girl, I hear you!! If Mason's teeth don't break through soon, I may have to be checked in somewhere! He's being a bear, bless his little heart!!

O Fam said...

I can't imagine that sweet girl being anything but....

I will however pray the teeth come in. And way to teach her chocolate makes life better!