11.05.2008

Bad wife. Bad Bad Bad Wife...

Well folks, I did something unbelieveable yesterday.

Something I am not proud of.

Something I would never ever dream of doing intentionally.

And I have terrrrible aim... so it's nothing I could've done on purpose if I'd tried.

Thing is, I like a good foot massage... anywhere, anytime... and night before last I begged Reagan to rub my feet, but seeing as how I asked him at 11:00, I was just out of luck. So, he promised to give me one while we watched the election coverage the next night.

Well, with each polling result as I grow more and more bitter to the news, I'm thinking... "OK, time for that foot massage and then I'm just going to bed. I just don't want to hear anymore."

So, I hop up, run into the bathroom to grab some lotion, and toss mind you... toss it onto the bed.

That's when it happened.

I hit him folks. And you would've thought that bottle of lotion weighed 50 pounds.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I felt so bad. I just stood there with my hands over my mouth trying to figure out if that really just happened.

But it did.

Needless to say, I never got my foot massage.... and if Reese is an only child, you'll know why...

3 comments:

Leighann said...

Oh my!! And we were all whining about the elections!!

Amanda said...

That is hilarious! Obviously for me and you more than him! I wondered where that story was going!! LOL

O Fam said...

brings back the baseball days..."B to G!!"