10.12.2010

Bring on the Cheese

Compared to the church that I grew up in, I am now privileged to serve in a ministry that is quite, what some may think of as "progressive"... Our theology is sound and Biblical, but our methods, well... we do what works for the area that we live in, and I love it. I am however, beginning to wonder what they're teaching our preschoolers about Christmas...

Our three year old daughter came out of choir this past Sunday night eager to tell me all about the new song she'd learned from her teacher. Here's how it went...

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come, let earth receive more cheese... Let every heart prepare him room, and heaven-n-a-manger sing, let heaven-n-a-manger sing..."

As brilliant as this mind of hers is- we're still learning what's smart and what's not when it comes to getting yourself stuck in Mama and Daddy's footboard. This would probably make the 10th time I've pulled her out of this in a week.

Just a little insight into the world of the Reese Cup. :)

4 comments:

Leighann said...

More cheese! That's what I've been missing! :)

O Fam said...

more cheese!!! she was thinking about what brings joy to her far away family. Especially since now both walmarts in the big city are out of cheese. I love it!!

Big Nanny said...

I can't help it...I love cheese :)

Wags said...

ah ha... so you're the one who changed the lyrics! :)