6.26.2008

Conversing with my Baby

Yesterday will, in my mind, mark the day for the first intelligent conversation I ever had with Reese. Hair still standing on end,(due to the Pebbles ponytail she'd been sporting all day) moving around as much as she could, we had a great talk. Our conversation was all about the lightswitch and how it worked, a picture of her at two weeks old, and maybe a lotion bottle... and the thing I loved about it most is that no one in the world could've understood a thing she said, but I'm sure I did. I even pulled out my camera (which this week is attached to my hip at all times anyway) and captured a bit of it on video. OK, more than a bit... this thing is four minutes long, and is posted mostly for the viewing pleasure of my sister in law who gets to watch Reese grow up via this wonderful contraption we call the computer, so watch as much or as little as you care to, if you care to at all... :)

No comments: