6.24.2008

Two Days Down, Three to Go.

It's late, and I am all VBS'd out for the day. NO COMPLAINTS though- this year has been awesome so far. I would like to begin my blog with my top favorite people of VBS however... (in no particular order)

Della Rosa- because they rock... literally. And they don't mind being "Cap'n Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters" for the week.

Dana- if all I saw this entire week was you doing that obstacle course in your jeans, it would've been enough.

Rhonda and her cast- their skits make the grown ups wanna come to VBS, and no one else could bring Jack Sparrow and Darth Vader into the same place and make it all make sense.

The registration gals, Leslie, Lori, Michelle, & Laurie- they've written their own stinking computer program to keep up with these 600+ kids!

The servers at Pancho's- for bringing me sweet tea, chips, salsa, queso, and fajita's at lunch.

Reese- for giving me a reason to take my kid to VBS for the first time ever.

Big Nanny- she personally takes on the task of loving on and keeping up with my little wiggleworm during the evenings so I can snap photos and videos of the VBSers.

Ryan- for wowing us with his ability to construct incredible semi trucks and black pearls on the stage of our worship center.

Aunt Mel- the amount of work that I did for VBS this year was cut into like... 8ths. I am beginning to believe she doesn't even need me anymore and could do this with her pirate patch over one eye as she walks the plank.

My Reagan- because I think he's the coolest children's pastor who ever lived... period.

2 comments:

O Fam said...

Yea! Welcome to the world of blogging!! Great post.

Big Nanny said...

Yes, that's what I told myself this morning when my eyes opened, three to go! Hanging out with the wiggle worm at night is like a day at the beach compared to my morning routine:)

I'm glad you're jumpin' on the blogging bandwagon.