1.29.2009

Clever Title Currently Unavailable...


I can honestly say I can no longer keep up with the rate at which this girl is growing and learning. Every. single. day. she hits me with something new. A new word, a new dance, a new nap schedule... :) Tomorrow marks 17 months since this child made her way into our world and I can't remember what life was like before her. Today while I was in the bathroom getting ready, she was in my room watching tv. She toddled into the bathroom and we had the following conversation...
Reese: "Mama- I tigger. I tigger poop."
Mama: "No Reese cup, not poop. Say 'Pooh'"
Reese: "poop"
Oh well... I tried, right? :)
Now I know that not everyone shares my love of musicals and what not, and while several people have told me they feel Pierce Brosnon ruined his career when he did Mamma Mia, I strongly disagree. I fear I've gone a little overboard with it however, since receiving the DVD for Christmas...
This is not the only song she asks for. Random requests for 'Honey' and 'Money' have been coming up as well. Needless to say Mamma Mia has been put away in exchange for PraiseBaby and other CD's to ensure my little sponge is soaking up things other than, well anyway...
So here in a few short minutes we'll be taking the Reese Cup to Vandy for something called a VCUG... (google it if you'd like) We're trying to find out if her urine is refluxing back into her kidneys, and I'm worried the process may be a little frightening for her to say the least. The majority of the time children outgrow it if this is indeed the case, but your prayers would be appreciated for her over the next couple of hours! I'll try to update this when I get home if we find anything out immediately...

No comments: