7.16.2010

Confessions of a Health Food Junkie


Does anyone else think it's weird that I got super excited over my lunch today?
Starting at the top and moving clockwise, we have...
  • Watermelon
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Quinoa
  • Broccoli
Hi. I'm Heather. And I love healthy food. I spend my "nursing time" flipping between Food Network and the Cooking Channel, and get excited over organic cookbooks and cooking magazines. I could read them for hours. Today was the first time I'd ever made quinoa, and it pretty much made my day...

Phew... glad I got that off my chest.

On a side note- this just in from Reese... (I got her dressed today, but apparantly shorts and a t-shirt weren't enough. The leotard needed to go over the outfit.)

"Welcome to Handy Manny's School for Tools. Today- we're learning how to make a dress! It will be SO beautiful..."
(I bet Manny would be thrilled to know what a great seamstress he is at our house...) :)

No comments: