7.18.2010

Question for the Big Nanny...


So everyone knows that VBS starts tomorrow. I'm teaching theatre in the mornings, games in the evenings, and piano in between for a couple of afternoons this week. Dinners for each night of the week are prepped and in the deep freeze, ready to be thawed each morning and popped into the oven when needed. My house is cleaned and will be ready to show at a moments notice. I've spent the evening organizing my week down to the very last detail, and in the end, this is what will be assisting me in keeping my sanity...

Whoever thought of sticky notes for your desktop was an ABSOLUTE genius...

So (cue musical intro) my question for the Big Nanny is this- (enter Taylor Hicks solo...)

This is what we dream about, but the only question with me now... is, Do I make you proud??

(Though I'm sure your desktop is much more decorated than my own.) :)

HAPPY VBS-ing EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

Big Nanny said...

Yes, you make me proud! I actually don't have many left on my laptop after yesterday. Although, I'm sure I'll add some more today. I tried to blow up the picture so I could read yours but it wouldn't get bigger.