7.01.2010

Things I Plan to do in July

  • Keep finding ways to pour myself into my relationship with Christ, my husband, our kids, and our ministry
  • Put up sweet corn in my deep freezer... enough to have an ample amount for dinners, not only for my family, but also to share with friends... probably about 15 quarts or so
  • Enjoy warm evening walks with my love
  • Finish the book "Shepherding a Child's Heart"
  • Pack up my house so I can move down the road in August
  • Spend time with a few teenage girls that have stolen my heart
  • Golf with my husband, brother, and Dad
  • Play with my kiddos and catch lots of those moments on video
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Drink lots of carrot/beet/celery/lettuce and apple juice (freshly juiced I might add)
  • Get a pedicure... maybe with Cathy if she didn't spend all of her money at Cedar Point and on her new boat :)
  • Go to Gatlinburg with our awesome TSC Staff Family
  • Become a cottage/romantic/shabby chic guru- and decide how I will decorate every room of my new house to suit that taste

No comments: