8.23.2008

Tagged... I'm It!

These are in no particular order, by the way...

7 things I want to do before I die:
  1. Visit Europe for as along as it takes to see everything I wanna see
  2. Have a few more kids and raise them all
  3. Own a Mini Cooper
  4. Take a cruise
  5. Get my mom to fly with me on an airplane
  6. Take missions trips with my family after all my kids are born and a little grown
  7. Take a hot air balloon ride

7 things I can do:

  1. Play and teach the piano
  2. Take a good picture
  3. Give a great massage
  4. Find things that I want for cheap cheap
  5. Cook about anything
  6. Sing
  7. Quilt

7 things I cannot do:

  1. Go more than a few weeks to a month without visiting my family in Ohio
  2. Speak a foreign language fluently
  3. Watch Steel Magnolias without bawling
  4. Imagine my life without Reagan and Reese (stole that from Erin... but its true!) :)
  5. Go a day without phoning my mom
  6. Enjoy a cup of coffee
  7. Eat at Red Lobster

7 things that attract me to Reagan:

  1. His ability to communicate and read me
  2. His shoulders and arms
  3. His tender heart
  4. His love for Christ
  5. His love for me and Reese
  6. His voice and musical abilities
  7. His leadership capabilities

7 things I say most often:

  1. Read notes, not finger numbers
  2. "Jesus loves the little reese's, all the reese's in the world"
  3. No-No Reese
  4. Hey lover
  5. No ma'am, Reese, how do we ask for more? (and yes- she responds) :)
  6. How much have you practiced this week?
  7. That was 'puh-recious'

7 celebrity crushes from childhood:

  1. Mac Powell
  2. Mac Powell
  3. Mac Powell
  4. Mac Powell
  5. Mac Powell
  6. Mac Powell
  7. Philip Larue

7 people to tag: (sorry- I haven't checked to see if you've been tagged yet or not.)

  1. BigNanny
  2. Alicia O.
  3. Mom
  4. Sumer
  5. Leighann
  6. Melissa
  7. BigT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about scan·dal·ous???

ha ha ha

love you girl

~dana queener

Melissa Lee said...

Is that Melissa, me? Or is there another Melissa?

Melissa