8.19.2008

Welcome to the World

I am pleased to introduce you to the newest member of our family, (extended family that is) Mr. Daniel Philip Thoma. Named for his grandpa's Danny and Phil, and weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 inches long, Daniel made his grand entrance somewhere around 5:30 this morning.

Boys in this family are a great commodity... my brother is the only grandson on my dad's side out of 7, and one of two grandsons out of 7 on my mom's side. (We joke around that we have to get married to get boys in the family.)

Congrats to my sister Danielle, her husband Jeff, and my niece EdenGrace on being a BIG SISTER! You're gonna be a great one, girl! Get ready for lots of kisses and cuddles from Aunt Hedder and your big cousin Reese on Thursday little guy! We can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

Big Nanny said...

Congrats! Aunt Heather. Cute baby.