7.18.2008

Hi Daddy!

Hi Daddy- Mama said you might be on her blog soon, so I wanted to say hello and show you my new toy from Miss Sandy and Sydney. I love it. "As if I'm not bouncy enough..." Mama says. :)



Here's a picture that Uncle Rob just sent us. Mama and I love you and are glad you and Uncle Brother are safe! Mama thinks it's crazy to see you standing in that room with brother and our friends that she's only seen on video. Tell our family that we miss them and we love them bunches!!! Please hug and kiss Hannah and Hudson from me! If you can, try to leave me a comment so I know you got it!
I love you! -The Reese Cup-

2 comments:

Melissa Lee said...

Hey girlie,

When I find you...I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You.

Love,
Mrs. Stretch Marks

Erin said...

We watched this the other day, and today Morgan specifically asked to watch Baby Reese on her new zebra saying "gobble gobble!" She's a fan. ;)