7.10.2008

A Whole New World

So last night was a new experience for me... having Reese has allowed me entrance into the elite world of schmoozing with the preschool mommies in our church. For nearly five years I've seen this little cluster of mommy-friends from afar and whatdayaknow- boom, I give birth, and I'm in. Thanks to BigNanny for hosting... sorry we missed out on the water olympics. It's great to see that you can hold down a job and keep your house clean for your husband, though. (he he he)

Water olympics or not, it was a good time. The conversation was very stimulating, the food tasty, the Mafia intriguing, and I got some info on some nice new blogs to snoop on. (You were all right about Shawn... I laughed REAL hard.) No pictures... maybe BigNanny will put a couple up. I had my camera, but didn't break it out... have to ease these ladies in slowly. Keep me around long and you'll see the thing should just be surgically attached to my eyeball. So did I mention the conversation was stimulating? I'll just say that if sisterpastor ever doubted her popularity among the ladies in our church, she can doubt no more.

On that note... time for breakfast. Reese is still asleep so I think I'll eat my oatmeal in peace.

4 comments:

Erin said...

So glad you're part of the crew...I sort of felt like you always were. ;) And glad I have another fun blog to read! What would we all do without the blog talk?

Sumer said...

I am so glad you decided to come...looking forward to more mafia this weekend!

O Fam said...

fso what's your big news, if your not pregnant?

Big Nanny said...

I'm glad you're hanging out with my crew now. Be careful, these girls know how to strongarm people into working in preschool ministry:)