7.26.2008

What the heck was I thinking?

As I posted a day or two ago, my mom, my sister Danielle, my niece Eden Grace, Reese, and I went to The Beach Waterpark on Thursday. One of the little watersport activities is swinging your way out on these...
There are only four of them, and once you get to the end you ring a bell and drop into the water. There was a time in my life when I could swing my way all the way out on these things and ring the little bell... had to have been like, ten years ago now that I think about it. Seeing as how I didn't think about it Thursday, I thought I'd try it again...

Please take a moment now to refer to the title of my blog.

Looks like my sister had the "action" setting on the camera as she snapped my picture.


You can see for yourself how the whole thing went down. No bell was rung, however there was a large flash as both my headlights popped out of the top of my suit for all the world to see as I exited the pool up the ladder. My mother couldn't get the words out of her mouth quickly enough, but the look on her face and gaping mouth told me I'd better jump back in and fast. Thank God the camera still wasn't snaping then... bet folks didn't know they were gonna get a peep show included in the price of their ticket.

And yes... I did smack the water when I hit. And yes, it did bruise my leg and still hurts today.

Here are a few other pictures of our fun day at the park...

4 comments:

Erin said...

That story was hilarious! Hee hee...you said "headlights!" ;)

Sumer said...

Reese's little bikini is adorable. And that story was good comic relief after some hard work around my house.

Big Nanny said...

Hey, I thought this was a family friendly blog;)

O Fam said...

Oh Heather!!! I can't tell you how I laughed. Way to go!! All I can say is better you than me.....whoa that would have really been bad!!