7.16.2008

Turkey Kisses

Picture me now... sitting up in my big ol' king size bed, laptop where it should be... in my lap, all by myself, with two internet windows pulled up on my screen. One to type my bloggerness, and one which is set to flightstats.com so i can watch reagan's plane cross that little strip of ocean between alaska and russia. there it goes... over the time line. when i started watching it less than a half an hour ago it was only halfway through alaska.... now it's almost to the tip of russia??? this thing is pretty crazy. the internet rocks.

anyway.

As I mentioned yesterday we spent the weekend at Ridgecrest. While we were there Reese picked up a new trick... my mother is claiming to have taught her this over the 4th of July weekend, but I like to think she just couldn't contain her love for her parents any longer... take a look. :) And don't laugh too hard at our silly kissy faces or noises...



And just today I found out that my little kissing baby isn't a baby at all, but rather a little turkey. She was cracking me up... this went on pretty much all day.

3 comments:

O Fam said...

LOVE these videos!! So cute...and I was going to tell you last night, but the whole texting thing...I ALWAYS watched Rob's flights on the internet and when I knew they would arrive at 2 or 3 am USA time, I would get up and double check just to make sure he got there. :) FYI, they made it to Tokyo, but I am sure you already know!

Melissa Lee said...

I think that child is ....PRECIOUS!!

Melissa

Big Nanny said...

That's almost more cute then I can take! Tell Reese thanks for the kisses.